Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! With the long weekend practically here, it seems that there’s a lot of last minute planning for the holiday festivities. Don’t worry, the BMG team has you covered!
Do you want to go with something different than that usual elegant dinner this year? Something that’s unique, fun, and local? We’ve compiled a list of various events in the Sacramento area. Get your tickets now before they sell out!
Want to go with a classic?
Sixteen Candles at Crest Theatre
It’s the 80’s at Sacramento’s historic theatre on Valentine’s Day! Cozy up to your sweetheart and watch this beloved romantic comedy on the big screen.
- When: 7:30pm on Feb. 14
- Price: $8 to $10
- Learn more about the film and get your tickets online here
Looking for a social gathering?
Vegan Love Affair at Blackbird Kitchen & Bar
Spend this Valentine’s Day enjoying live music by The Sacramento Storytellers as you eat unlimited vegan appetizer, drink champagne, and mingle with fellow foodies.
- When: 7pm on Feb. 13
- Price: $30 (includes unlimited appetizers)
- Check out the event details here
How about a nonprofit fundraiser?
Chocolate Affair sponsored by Soroptimist International of Cameron Park/El Dorardo Hills and Placerville
Have a great time evening while raising money for local community projects! Sacramento’s David Sobon will host a live auction and there is an exclusive wine raffle.
- When: 6pm on Feb. 13
- Price: $40 in advance, $45 at the door
- Learn more about the event and community projects here (LINK: http://chocolate-affair.com)
- There’s also a promo code here!
Something for the whole family?
13th Annual Race for Justice Valentine Run/Walk
Legal Services of Northern California is excited to host this classic event that is great for individuals and families of all ages and abilities. Wear your hearts on your outfits and even compete for the best dressed award! There is an 1.8 untimed mile course as well as a 4 mile timed course.
- When: Feb 13
- Price: $35 for adults, see here for kid/family package options
- Visit the website here for more information about the event and the cause.
The Crocker Art Museum hosts Classical Concert: The Saturday Club
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the museum listening to The Saturday Club, the oldest musical organization in Sacramento.
- When: 3pm on Feb. 14
- Price: $6 members, $12 nonmembers
- Read more and register for this event here
We hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day whatever you end up doing!